Monday, April 12, 2010

As you can see from my picture I have collected a lot of parts and pieces. I have lots of generous friends that have helped me out with parts, labor, and knowledge.

I want to give a BIG thank you to the following:

Chip: Power Glide transmission, Chevy straight six engine, both out of a 1963 Nova, and a rear end.

Rich: Rebuilt the pumpkin in the rear end





Joe W.: Beer keg gas tank









Rob & Doug: 1923 T-Bucket body still in the mold and frame








Howard: 4 wire wheels

















Joe B.: Chrome shocks and gauges





Wally: Instrument panel

Weavers Auto Parts: Turned brake rotors

Paul: Teaching me how to use the tools and the planning of how we will be putting it all together.












Eddie: Showing me how to lay out, measure out and plan out my car. Don't forget the shopping list he made for me!




No comments:

Post a Comment